Friday, July 18, 2008

A B C of Sales!!

Stepping into my 8th year of Sales, I have not had too many privileges of attending Sales Training, but yes I have attended a few, but good ones. Honestly, for any sales professional training is just a way of reinstating ones beliefs in the way one thinks or approaches sales. Its either you Got it in you, or Can never make it. Training or formal education in sales helps to refine thought and gives you a direction of thinking on approaching an account or product. Sales is a passion, an addiction, like smoking cigarettes, you can never explain a non smoker, what you achieve from those dreaded puffs.

In this space, I would bring out few tips of Sales which I have gathered and learnt over a period of time. This shall be a collection of such thoughts which are not originally mine and but been presented in an original compilation. Read On

No comments: